Monday, 4 February 2013

Collective Haul; Mostly Primark

Hello! I picked up a few bits in town today, so thought I would chuck them into a collective haul (purchases from around the middle of January onwards.) I will definitely do a post on the Collection 2000 Cream Puffs soon, I've gone through 4 since I first bought one over a year ago and I bloody love them! I'll also be reviewing the Primark nail set once I've found the time to try it out - because I'm not allowed to wear nail varnish to work I want to be able to keep it on my nails for at least a few days :( Anyway ramble over! Onto the stuff...

Primark - Necklaces - £2 each

Primark - 3D Manicure set - £2.50

Collection 2000 - Cream Puff matte lip creams - £2.99 each 

 Benefit - High Beam luminescent complexion enhancer - sample (from a friend)

River Island - Acid wash high waist shorts - £30

Primark - Camouflage jacket - £18

Primark - Embellished vest - £7 reduced to £3 (present from Mum!)

Primark - Skeleton cut out shoulder top - cant remember the price!

Primark - 5 black socks - £2

Thank you for reading! Please let me know via comments if you would actually be interested in reading a review of any of the products :) xox

13 comments:

  1. Love the nail varnish, can't wait for your review.

    I LOVE the smell of the creme puff fairy cake, it actually smells like fairy cakes. i could eat it hahaha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you it will be up soon! ah i know i cant imagine they will last me long xx

      Delete
  2. I LOVE the skull cut out shirt and I also adore the Cream Puffs! I've just done a haul post too if you're interested :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, im now following your blog xx

      Delete
  3. love the necklaces! need to get my behind to primark and get some

    Kayleigh
    geekinthepinkdress.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah they're so nice i just hope they dont go a funny colour like alot of primark jewelerry does xx

      Delete
  4. love the necklaceeees! can't wait to see your nails with your new set!

    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those shorts! I'm in desperate need of a new pair of high waisters!

    http://mermaidhairandtoomuchmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah its rare that i spend more than £20 on anything but they just fit so well, river island are good jeans and shorts! x

      Delete
  6. I'd love to know how you feel about the Collection 2000 Cream puffs as I'm always tempted to buy them but not sure about the quality!
    Great post x

    www.thefashionseason.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous post :)

    love char_beyy xxx

    http://charbeyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice shorts.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete