Wednesday 24 April 2013

Spring Wishlist

I know I have been neglecting my poor blog recently :( So I 've given it a little makeover and thought I would kick things off with a wishlist... even though looking at it all makes me feel a little depressed :( I have way too much to pay for coming up, so have been working this week instead of going to college which sounds bad I know! Hopefully with a bit of budgeting and some more shifts my bank account will look a little better, 
anywayyyyyy...


1. Babyliss Pro Conical Wand I have seen both Tanya Burr and Sabrina from LoveLaughAndMakeup review this really affordable wand! They achieved lovely loose curls, which I think look especially nice during spring/summer.
2. MUA Power Pout I have read so many positive reviews so far, and I love to wear lighter balm and tint lip products when the weather is warm. I plan on popping to superdrug tomorrow so hopefully at least one item will get ticked off.
3. MOTO Bleach Acid Wash Oversize Jacket  I love the colour and wash of this jacket but I am unsure of how oversized it would actually come up, I want it to be really big and baggy! My friend bought a really cool oversized Levis jacket from Camden market which sounds like a good place to try looking.
4. Thierry Mugler Alien  A friend at work wears this perfume and I absolutely fell in love with it! She sprayed my wrists with some which was a bad idea as now my jacket still smells of it which makes me want it even more! It is pricey but definitely will be worth the money when I finally get it :)
5. Dip Dye Sweatshirt  I have seen loads of ombre tshirts and sweats that I love and this is just one of them, which would be perfect for warm evenings (I am probably getting way ahead of myself planning for the summer weather here)
6. Spitfire Babet Round Sunglasses These sunglasses are just effortlessly cool and would match anything! I like the slightly more unusal round shape....
7. Bardot Skater Dress I still love skater dresses and think they are a great base for an outfit, and this one is off the shoulders which gives it a little something different 
8. Spitfire Round Sunglasses  I'm not sure if I could pull off these gold sunglasses unless I could try them on! But I can imagine wearing them with a fairly pain outfit to jazz it up.
9. Glassy Sunhater Sunglasses These sunnies would be perfect for a festival
10. JuJu Jellies I can see myself wearing these to death with maxi skirts/dresses if I ever get round to buying them
11. Black Tie Die Maxi Skirt I imagine wearing this with a plain white roll sleeve t shirt tucked in, a statement necklace, juju jelly shoes and one of the above pairs of sunglasses! 

2 comments:

  1. Where is the grey dress from Hun? I think I might need to add that to my wish list!
    maybeitsmeganleigh.blogspot.co.uk
    Megan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey just came across your blog I really admire your style :)http://anniesinnerhappinessforstudents.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete