The Liebster award is given to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers who deserve some recognition and support to keep on blogging! I've kindly been nominated by the lovely Hamida (Loosely Tied to Fashion), she puts together amazing outfits and I would love to own her wardrobe! check out her blog here :)
- If you receive an award you have to link back to the blogger that awarded you.
- You have to write 11 random facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions that the awarder wrote for you.
- Make up 11 new questions to be answered and nominate 11 other bloggers, they must have under 200 followers.
First step: Give 11 facts about yourself. 11 random facts about me...
- I'm in my last year at college whilst others my age are at Uni or working full time, because I did a year of sixth form then dropped out. I hated school so I have no idea where my logic behind staying on came from...
- I study Business, Administration and Finance because I have no idea what career I want and arguably, Business applies to everything
- It is now January and I still haven't sent off my UCAS application
- I think that if I wanted to go to Uni, I would be worried about this by now
- I drive a dark blue Fiat Punto with the BIGGEST dent in the boot lid you have ever seen
- This was the result of reversing at speed into the BIGGEST metal post you have ever seen. In a public car park, where a man was sitting inside his car opposite, cringe :(
- I have 3 points on my license for speeding, which is naughty
- I'm 5"8, pretty average now, but I was probably this height when I started secondary school :| I was so much taller than all my friends for ages, I was constantly slouching down to make myself smaller, so I'm lucky it hasn't affected my posture now.
- I have size 8 feet, which isn't too bad, at least the majority of shops actually stock that size. However, I have had size 8 feet since YEAR SIX!!! YEAR SIX!
- I have 12 pairs of sunglasses visible to me from where I am currently sitting in my room, wow
- I still watch kids TV (like Tracy Beaker and Horrible Histories) when no one is around to see
Step 2: Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
Who inspires you? or who is the person that you feel you can relate to the most?
My Nan (I call her Nannie.) I've always been close with her and she is basically the best.
What is your favourite film to watch when you are in a bad mood?
Josie and the Pussycats! Old school classic ;)
What food's are your ultimate guilty pleasure?
Oh no I have loads haha. I'm definitely a carb girl I love my bread and pasta, but I love cheese a fair amount too! On the sweet side, my latest love is chocolate Philadelpia.
What blog's do you read most frequently?
My followers blogs, I am so impressed by all of them. Also Beautycrush, Zoella, FashionRocksMySocks, and Life in the fruitbowl.
What sauce do you use/would you use to eat your fish and chips? (This is a joke from my 11 random facts about me)
Ketchup, and this will sound weird, but I actually don't really like 'chip shop' fish and chips... I prefer crispy oven chips to the big fat soggy ones you get from the shop. Maybe I just have a rubbish chippy!
If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
The Seychelles or Mauritius? Somewhere beautiful and extravagant that I'd never be able to afford otherwise. I'd also love to go to New York City, but only if I had money to shop with as well :)
What was your favourite subject at school?
Ummmm... probably Art, up until I chose Art Graphics to take at GCSE. I didn't enjoy spending a lot of time on Photoshop, I should definitely have chosen the normal Art course for painting, drawing and stuff. But I still got a B, so hey ho.
What is your favourite pass time?
Spending time with my boyfriend (soppy), blogging! and reading all of your blogs. Listening to music, having a good skank out at a rave.
What is your favourite fashion trend at the moment?
I love the grungy, gothic trend, crosses and skulls etc! I find it funny how fashion can change so dramatically and quicky... a few years ago, if you had tried to dress me in skulls I would have laughed!
What is your favourite season?
Definitely summer! I go to a lot of drum and bass raves (I'm not a clubbing girl really!) in London, Cambridge and other places quite far away from where I live, which tend to finish at 6 or 7 in the morning. Obviously much more enjoyable when I know I won't turn into an icicle waiting around for the first train home!
Why did you start blogging?
I first became aware of 'beauty bloggers' through watching youtubers such as Beautycrush and Zoella, and reading their blogs. I still don't have the guts to put a video of myself out there... but decided to give blogging a go so I could get involved and can now say I have a 'hobby!'
I would nominate more if I could find blogs that haven't already been tagged! I hope you girls haven't been tagged already...
Step 4- Choose questions for those you have nominated. My questions to those I have nominated are...
- Have you made any resolutions for 2013?
- What makes blogging worthwhile for you?
- Name 3 of your life ambitions?
- What is your love/hate relationship?
- Name a song that has been stuck in your head recently?
- What make up brand do you find to be the most reliable?
- Where is your favourite place to shop online?
- What cheers you up when you are down?
- What is the best investment in clothing you have made?
- What skill do you wish you had?
- What personality trait annoys you the most?